Novotel Langley, 221 Adelaide Terrace, Perth
- Official Opening and Welcome Friday Evening 23 November opening 6pm.
- Youth Media Conference Saturday 24 November 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
- Gala Dinner and Awards Presentation Saturday 24 November 7.00 pm – late
- NEMBC 2018 AGM Sunday 25 November 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
The 2018 NEMBC Youth Media conference aims to bridge the gap between decision makers and get youth voices heard by empowering young people with the tools they need to get their messages to the ears of those who can make change.
YOUTH MEDIA CONFERENCE
- Member $60
- Member Concession: Student Unemployed $40
- Non-member $65
- Gala Dinner $65
Click Here to register for the Radioactive Youth Media Conference and Gala Dinner
TRAVEL SUBSIDIES – Deadline closes 30 September 2018
To apply for travel subsidies expression of interest please
which has the terms and conditions included.
The conference will look at:
- Networking – how to guarantee you don’t miss an opportunity when it comes to finding a job in the media,
- Careers and training in community radio: how to get more involved at your community radio station. We also want to know the barriers that stop you from continuing to broadcast as you get older, so come and share ideas and talk to other young people from around Australia,
- A Q&A Panel on taking youth issues to people who can make change will teach you all you need to know about getting your voice heard,
- How to make media for different platforms; and
- Hear all about getting a job in social media, digital privacy, internships, media gurus and journalism ethics in our lightning sessions.
We are offering travel subsidies for those who live outside of Perth. These subsidies will help cover a budget return air or rail ticket, as well as petrol costs but do not cover accommodation expenses. A travel subsidies form will be available here soon.
Applications close Thursday 5 October, 2018.
Stay updated and don’t miss a beat
Don’t miss a thing in the lead up to the 2018 Radioactive Youth Conference. Follow the NEMBC on Twitter and like us on Facebook: